Attendees: Michael Blanchette, David Rothenburger, Rick Edrich, Lisa Wilson, Ken Shimada, Deb Cunningham
Treasurer’s Report – no comments
Year End Banquet
– How did it go? Shorter than prior years. Weather made people want to leave early. Those who don’t win an award probably aren’t bored.
– Next year Tentative Sun Jan 29, 2017 – Homestead. Don’t need to book it until October 2016. Rick Edrich – we used to have a race out there. Masters have a race there.
Trophy Race – Feb 10, 2013 – Platte River Bar and Grill
- Course is the same as last year except for a construction detour
- Super bowl Sunday race on the path is the reason we delayed.
- Ken contacted Pancho and we’re all set. $120 for food.
- Race Course 7M and 5K
Volunteer of the Month – Brent and Theresa Jockers
Volunteer of the Year for 2015 Leslie Mitchell
Marketing – Lisa
– Living Social – how did work – How many signed up ??
- 72 new signups.
- Get print out from Dave C for registration in case they forgot to go to run signup. Score them as members if in doubt.
- David will welcome them in the pre-race announcements.
– How can we promote RMRR in other ways
- David will print race schedules.
- David will email the word doc race schedule to Rick Edrich & Michael Blanchette
Working with the Colorado Masters
-Joint Poster?? David doesn’t know if they want to do it. Michael will ask if they want to do the poster. Lisa will create it. Lisa suggest B&W.
-Colfax Relay Competition – Discussed and RMRR will not fund a relay team.
Goals for the year
– Increasing Membership. Started out w/ Living Social. Invite newbies to your table. Talk to those who are by themselves.
– Email people who are on the Nov 2014 list and not on the Dec 2015 list. Dave?
-Can we print a list of those whose membership expires in Feb.
– Increasing numbers at Trophy Races
– Increasing the numbers at the MTS – Can send info to Rev Run. Promoting to Colfax. Lisa & Michael will ask Mitch about what’s possible.
Track Wed – Done until Next Spring. Deb fill out application & submit.
Wed night long runs at River Point shopping Center (Hampden and Santa Fe) 6pm. David has 4-5 people running.
Also look on facebook as people have been posting runs for the next day.