Do you want to renew your membership? Go to https://runsignup.com/Club/SearchForRenew/689!!
RMRR membership is one of the best ways you can improve your running. You’ll get lots of races and training opportunities, and you’ll meet people with some of the same running and fitness goals as you. We’re a welcoming community that LOVES to have new members…so come give us a try!
There are three easy ways to join RMRR:
- Easiest way for you and us: use your credit card to sign up through RunSignUp. This link takes you directly to our RunSignUp registration pages.
- Send a completed Membership Application with your check to our office:
Rocky Mountain Road Runners
PO Box 6352
Denver, CO 80206
- Fill out an application and pay your membership dues with cash or check at any of our running events.
We have 3 membership categories:
- Individual: $45
- Family: $55 (2 or more members at one address)
- Student: $20 (under 22)
You can also earn membership by volunteering 60 hours or more during the year (see the Volunteer page for more).
You don’t have to be a member to join in on any of our runs. It costs only $10 for non-members to race in one of our monthly Trophy Series Races. If you’re not sure whether RMRR is for you, come to an event and check us out. We’ll apply that race fee to your membership if you decide to join.
What is RMRR membership worth to you each year?
Answer: over $175… not too bad for a $35 investment!
Membership runs for 12 months after your enrollment. Benefits during that time include:
- Free entry in our 12 monthly Trophy Series races (excluding Volunteer memberships)
- Discounts at other club races
- Discounts at area running stores (just tell them you’re a member!)
– Runner’s Roost stores in Denver, Lone Tree, Aurora, Lakewood, and Louisville
– Runners High in Golden
– Berkeley Park Running in Denver
- Group Training/Fun runs
- Track workouts
- Special club events like our Pancake Breakfast in June and Potluck Run in August.
- Free subscription to Colorado Runner magazine.
- Eligibility to join the Space Age FCU
What is all that worth?
15% discount on 2 pairs of $150 shoes: $45
1 year subscription to Colorado Runner: $13
12 races each year $10×12 races: $120
Good luck finding other races that you can run for $10, right? And all this doesn’t include the opportunity to meet and run with lots of people who enjoy running.
It’s tough to find other running options that give you this combination of races, people, and running gear discounts. Great benefits, friendly people, lots of good running…don’t wait any longer!